In-House Registration for Fall 2020.
Online Registration Is OPEN
(You must create an account on this website first, and register your children to see available options.)
Spring 2020 In-House Season Dates
(Dates subject to change.)
Tots Program: Sept 19
U5 - U15: Sept 12
U5 - U15: $65
If you have any questions, please email the registrar, Jason Miller.
Playing age for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 based on birthyear:
TOTS - Born 2017
U5 - Born 2016
U6 - Born 2015
U7 - Born 2014
U8 - Born 2013
U9 - Born 2012
U10 - Born 2011
U11 - Born 2010
U12 - Born 2009
U13 - Born 2008
U14 - Born 2007
U15- Born 2006
Note: Players "age up" each year for the Fall season
If you are interested in Coaching In-House Soccer:
please contact Shayne Clegg [email protected] with your name and contact information and age group you wish to coach.
All coaches must complete KidSafe background check and concussion training completion certificate to participate.
PLEASE BE SURE YOUR CHILD WANTS TO PLAY SOCCER AND IT WILL FIT IN HIS/HER SCHEDULE.
NRASL Refund Policy
- Registration fees are 100% refundable up to the close of registration.
- Prior to team assignment, participant may receive a full refund.
- Once team/coach assignment has occurred, participant may elect to receive a credit toward the next session of in-house soccer. For example, if participant signed up for and withdrew from spring season – they may request a credit toward the fall season.
- No refund will be given once games begin.
- NRASL plans for and incurs non-recoverable program expenses based upon player registration and team assignments. After team assignment occurs, fees are non-refundable with the following exceptions:
a) Player is diagnosed with a medical disability and is unable to play.
b) Player suffers an injury which prevents them from playing.
c) Player moves out of town or other extenuating circumstance.
Note: the above exceptions must be certified by either a doctor or board member.
- Fees refunded after the season begins for any of the reasons as stated above will be pro-rated.
- All refund requests must be submitted to the league Registrar and are subject to review by the board.